It is in the Asbestos Register that the results of the asbestos survey are recorded, and where a system is put in place to comprehensively manage and maintain any asbestos in the property – known or presumed.
The Asbestos Action Plan is used to ensure that risks are kept to minimum and to assist in the control of any potential danger.
The Asbestos Action Plan should comprise:
- The Asbestos Register, including findings from any asbestos surveys.
- Separate risk assessments for each individual Asbestos-Containing Material that has been found to be present in the building.
- Separate CAD plans of each property where Asbestos-Containing Materials are found.
- Management rota – detailing the review process for monitoring Asbestos-Containing Materials, ensuring that they are maintained in suitable safe condition.
- Details of any potential changes and details of the current use of asbestos containing materials.
ID Asbestos management team is dedicated to providing you with a cost-effective solution to your asbestos control needs. Close consultation between our team and yourselves will ensure not only that the asbestos-containing materials be managed and monitored in accordance with current asbestos regulations, but also done so in a way that is both best suited to you and practical.
The Asbestos Action Plan will be moulded to work with your existing Health & Safety policy and any procedures will follow the same style as existing permit-to-work and in-house safety procedures.
ID Asbestos ltd’s expertise, gained from many years working with asbestos, ensures our customers not only that we provide them with the most cost-effective solution for dealing with their asbestos-containing materials, but also the peace of mind in knowing that they are dealt with in accordance with current regulations.